Image Map

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Club Penguin Site Ready to Go!

Thats right everybody! The site is finished! I have been doing TONS  of coding but its finally done with the theme! It is my first custom theme so it took me a while. Yes, I know it says theme by TheClubPenguinHelp in the footer but I changed alot of the things on the site. Now I am looking for authors to get the site going! If you would like to apply for this blog just e-mail me at martypacn@rocketmail.com ! It might be a few days to I reply, but if I don't reply that usually meens that you did not get picked. I hope the best luck to you all! In the e-mail just put the best posts you have made and your website. Also other things like anyway I can contact you if you get picked to post. Also say hw many times you would post a week like, "Every new update" or "three times a week" or whatever! Thanks for visiting Club Penguin Travelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment